- Base Name: copper tubing fittings suppliers
- State: Kentucky
- Country: Ashmore and Cartier Island
- Listed: October 15, 2018 8:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Our factory are good at manufacturing copper coupling, copper pipe fitting, copper elbow, copper plumbing fitting
Sample or drawing will be welcome.
We always try to reduce the cost to increase value for customer.
Our advantage is:
Flexible MOQ, Competitive price, Stable quality, Strong technical support.
Welcome to send drawing to us, if you don’t have drawing. That will be no problem, we will drawing for you for free.
Klikkon Industrial, your choice when you need work done well!
We offers the best selection of copper fittings , especially professionally in manufacturing copper fitting with brass cap, we making cap with automatic turning CNC, so the price is very good.
Long lasting copper tube is a favorite choice for plumbing, heating, cooling and other systems. In the United States, it is manufactured to meet the requirements of specifications established by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM). All tube supplied to these ASTM standards is a minimum of 99.9 percent pure copper. The copper customarily used for tube supplied to these specifications is deoxidized with phosphorus and referred to as C12200 (Copper No. 122) or DHP1 Copper. Other coppers may also be used.
Strong, corrosion resistant, copper tube is the leading choice of modern contractors for plumbing, heating and cooling installations in all kinds of residential and commercial buildings. There are seven primary reasons for this:
1. Copper is economical. The combination of easy handling, forming and joining permits savings in installation time, material and overall costs. Longterm performance and reliability mean fewer callbacks, and that makes copper the ideal cost-effective tubing material.
2. Copper is lightweight. Copper tube does not require the heavy thickness of ferrous or threaded pipe of the same internal diameter. This means copper costs less to transport, handles more easily and, when installed, takes less space.
3. Copper is formable. Because copper tube can be bent and formed, it is frequently possible to eliminate elbows and joints. Smooth bends permit the tube to follow contours and corners of almost any angle. With soft temper tube, particularly when used for renovation or modernization projects, much less wall and ceiling space is needed.
4. Copper is easy to join. Copper tube can be joined with capillary fittings. These fittings save material and make smooth, neat, strong and leak-proof joints. No extra thickness or weight is necessary to compensate for material removed by threading.
5. Copper is safe. Copper tube will not burn or support combustion and decompose to toxic gases. Therefore, it will not carry fire through floors, walls and ceilings. Volatile organic compounds are not required for installation.
Our customers really do come first at Klikkon®. Don’t take our word for it-read through these comments from our customers and you’ll see for yourself from the results and feedback.
Klikkon Industrial are dedicated to providing innovative products and solutions, knowledgeable support and professional service to our customers that is second to none.
Klikkon products are guaranteed to provide the consistently high quality and unrivalled performance that our customers demand and our product range is manufactured with comprehensive engineering and quality assurance expertise gained over many years experience in the brass fitting market.
What Klikkon can offer?
Klikkon treat every customer with same, no matter customer are from large company or small. When customers are happy, we’re happy.
If you have a design challenge, we’re ready. We have the expertise and capacity to take on your project challenge, whether the design is prototype-ready or still in the concept phase. For projects in the early phase, our engineers work closely with you to convert those ideas into final drawings. For projects further developed, we ensure part designs are optimized for full-scale production.
We pride ourselves on our Engineering staff. Their comprehensive understanding of the product development process, along with their creativity, enables them to often provide more effective answers than our customers originally anticipate.
Flexibility? We’ve got it. We accommodate drawings in a variety of formats, including 3D models, hard copy schematics, or drawings rendered in Pro/E, SolidWorks and AutoCAD
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
ASK US A QUESTION
Everyone loves a good story. Come check out ours.
Your good story start here.copper tubing fittings suppliers